Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

Finer, Coolidge Speak At New Fabian Forum

Historical Development, Past Failures Discussed by Group

Collecting a crowd of about 50 for its first meeting in the Adams House Upper Common Room last night, one supporter calling himself "a Liberal with no place to go," and another "just plain curious," the New Fabian Society heard two of its three faculty sponsors and outlined its three point program for immediate action.

A steering committee was empowered to investigate lines of political action, plans were considered for the publication of a series of penny pamphlets explaining the Fabian position of evolutionary socialism, and a speakers' bureau was projected.

Herman T. Finer, visiting lecturer on Government and member of the executive of the British Fabian Society, traced the historical development of that organization, and A. Sprague Coolidge, lecturer on Chemistry and onetime Socialist party candidate for the United States Senate, spoke of "the failure" of parallel movements in this country.