Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

HLU, AVC Aid in Plans For Strike on July 23

Representatives of the Liberal Union and the local American Veterans Committee chapter joined with delegates from town organizations last night to plan a Cambridge buyers' strike, scheduled for July 23, a week from today, to combat rising prices caused by the cessation of OPA.

Working as a newly-formed committee called the Cambridge Council for Price Control, the delegates from University and town groups planned a parade between Central and Harvard Squares during the buyers' strike. Public attention will be roused by leaflet distribution, a sound truck and a roving picket line. A delegation will visit Representative Curley to urge passage of the OPA bill.

Leo Herwick, of the Business School faculty, attended last night's meeting as a representative of the Harvard branch of the A. F. L. Teachers Union. Mayor John D. Lynch of Cambridge is honorary chairman of the Council.