Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

University Awards 40 Degrees at Law School

Six Become Masters of Laws, Others Win Special Honors

The University yesterday conferred degrees on 40 Law School students who completed their studies during the spring term. Six of the degrees were for Masters of Law.

Bachelor of Laws degrees, magna cum laude, were received by Lawrence F. Ebb '39 and Harris K. Weston '40 both as of the class of 1943. Those winning cum laude awards were Garfield H. Horn '40, Robert A. McDowell, William P. Reiss, as of the class of 1943; and James A. Lake, class of 1946.

Those receiving Masters of Laws degrees were Joseph D. Block, Donald M. Cormie, James E. Cotter, Evans G. Fitts, Joseph S. Gill, and Alfred Schulman.

Bachelor of Laws degrees were awarded to:

Alfred A. Hampson, Jr., Warren C. Hennrich, William M. Higgins, Jr. '36, Alvin Slater, Arthur C. Warner, and William H. Witbeck.

As of the class of 1944: Wendell A. Garrity, Jr., Richard G. Martens, and Milton A. Rudin.

As of the class of 1943: Joseph V. Cavanagh, Omar F. Elder, Quentin L. Housholder, David S. Kapell, John R. Mahoney '37, Frederick S. Pillsbury, William D. Pinansky, and Jerome E. Rosen '40.

As of the class of 1942: Ray P. Baker, Jr. '39, Occar M. Bate, Jr., James M. DeLoreto, James C. Evans, Robert S. Hellendale, Norman E. Henkin, John H. Miller, 2nd, Herbert F. Schmelzer '39, Alf R. Stavig, and Thomas P. Webster, Jr.

As of the class of 1940: John A. Platz '35.