1946 Album Poll To Be Distributed In Memorial Hall

Members of the Class of 1946 are finally to get a chance to fill out the traditional Album poll and speak their minds on whether they like their instructors young or old, drunk or sober, and whether they prefer their dates to be of the free and easy type or of the bespectacled Widener variety. The Poll will be distributed today in the Registration line, and will also be mailed to absent '46ers.

A paragraph at the top of the ballot, which will appear in the registration envelopes of all returning members of '46, states: "Unlike past polls this one is primarily serious. Since the poll is completely anonymous, frank answers to frank questions are expected. However, if you think we have no business asking you certain questions, you have a perfect right to ignore them."

Some of the questions are of a personal nature, while others merely compile the formal statistics of the class. Included in the poll are questions concerning the student's career in the service or in other war occupations.

In a section headed "Up From the Ape" the poll aims to determine whether the subject is a confirmed beer guzzler, a sipper only on social occasion, or among those who soak up hard "likker" by the quart in solitary confinement.