Jayvees Play Dartmouth Here Today

Down from the isolation of their Hanover hills, the Dartmouth Junior Varsity football squad comes this morning to tangle with Chief Boston's talented Jayvee eleven. The contest is at 2 o'clock in the inclosed practice area at Soldiers Field. The H.A.A. plans to charge a half a dollar admission or a coupon as the Crimson Jayvee goes for its second win of the fall and the tenth in a victory string which started last year.

Boston looks for a tougher game this autumatime than the 41 to 0 rout that took place last year, for the Indians have new blood. With Jerry Sarno, a Reveres schoolboy star, at the fullback post, the Green men field a large line, especially in the middle, and show plenty of speed in the backfield.

"Dartmouth always hits hard and plays a rugged game," Boston said yesterday, and we expect to have to play the same way. This will be much more of a test than our first game with the Navy base."

Good Conditioning

Chief has his first-string lineup in fairly good physical shape for the Indians and plans to use much the same team as opened against the Navy base. At the ends are George Cady and passcatcher Billy Fits, on a lend-lease arrangement from the Varsity, while Ozzie Kiefer and Will Davis will start at the tackles. Whitey Stenarud and Ed Howell rate the opening assignments at guard, while either Charlie Loring or Al roes will be at center.

In the backfield Frank Miklos, recovered from an early-season injury, is the quarterback, with Tommy Sullivan and Jim Rossitor at the halfback positions. Dunk Mauran starts at fullback.