Students Will Get Questionnaires on Stillman Services

One hundred students will receive questionnaires from the University Student Hygiene Committee next week, Chandler Davis 2G, Graduate Advisory Board representative on the committee, announced last night.

The questionnaire is intended solely to bring specific complaints concerning Hygiene Department service to the attention of the Department according to Davis, who asserted that the committee was not qualified to reach conclusions on their medical validity.

Among the questions to be included will be one concerning the length of the students stay at Stillman, another concerning the type of room he was provided with, and several asking for his opinion as to the quality of the care and treatment he received. The questionnaire will be sent only to students who have been confined to Stillman within the last year.

Davis revealed that the committee hopes to complete its examination of the quality and expense of Hygiene Department service by the end of the term. It plans to publish a report shortly a the spring term opens.