Harlow Reshuffles Squad to Find Possible Tiger Starters

Flynn Slated to Play End Against Nassau

By J. ANTHONY Lewis

Tuesday is none too early to start thinking about your starting lineup for the Princeton game. So reasoned Richard C. Harlow yesterday afternoon under the lights at Soldiers Field, as he started to manipulate his still-battered squad into a unit of eleven ready to go Saturday.

First move on Harlow's list saw Wally Flynn returning to the end slot he had left two weeks ago to help the disastrous fullback situation. Speedster Paul Lazzaro moved up into the A team at the plunging post, with Sam Adams advancing from C to B behind him and Paul Shafer switching from his wingback spot as added insurance at full.

"A" Team Scrimmage

For the second time since before the Virginia trek, the A eleven entered a scrimmage yesterday. . Blocking, not breakaway running, was the order of the day, as the coaches drilled linemen and backs in a grueling session designed to sharpen the timing of blocks before Saturday.

The line, with Flynn at his old left and chores and Bob Drenman filling in for academicized Emil Drvaric, showed what the coaches called "encouraging improvement" during the drill; and Leo Flynn, running for Hal Moffie, who was also tied up by exams, showed the way to the backs in the blocking rehearsal. Both Lazzaro and Adams ran well at fullback.

Kenary Unfit For Combat

Jim Kenary, still not ready for contact work, held down the second line quarter-back slot in the signal drill that followed the scrimmage, but ailing tackles Howie Houston and John Gorczynski were still missing. Bob Kennedy, who started the drill at right end, gave way to Red Hill after an injury that the doctors said would not keep him out of action.

The A team lineup: Le, W. Flynn; it, Rodis; lg. Feinberg; c, Florentino; rg, Drennan; rt. Markham; re, Kennedy and Hill; qb, O'Donnell; lh, L. Flynn; rh, Gannon, fb. Lazzaro.