Sextet Challenges Army Tomorrow

Skaters Gun for Second Wind Over Cadets in Arena Tilt; Andover Opposes Freshmen

Army's luckless hockey team comes to the Arena tomorrow night at 8:30 o'clock for its second tussle with the Crimson this year, following a preliminary match between the Freshmen and Andover at 7:30.

The Cadets throw a lot of weight amound the rink in an effort to make up for a speed and teamwork deficiency, but their beefy tactics have yet to net them a Pentagonal League victory. Included in past debacles are 9-1 and 8-1 defeats at the hands of Yale and the Crimson. They have also lost to Princeton.

Snyder Best Prospect

Wingman Art Snyder from nearby Hingham looks like their best scoring prospect, while Winchester boy, Bill West, who subbed at fullback last fall as a football player of some repute, stands firm at defense. Goalie Gerald Wojciehoski has shown to advantage in front of an oft-penetrated goal.

Lavalle Returns

With the return of Jack Lavalle to the nets, the Crimson will be back at full strength for the first time since the Dartmouth game. Sharpshooting center Dave Farrell, and the able assists of wings Johnny Crocker and Bob Feloney, have been sparking the first line, while Sid Greeley of the second trio will be out to repeat his scoring spree started against Princeton. Dick Greeley and Lew Preston are slated to start at defense.

Stan Priddy's Yardlings will face off on equal terms with the prep boys in the opener, on the basis of comparative past scores.