Organizations Schedule Five Spring Tours

Three Varsity Athletic Teams, Pudding Cast, and Glee Club To Spend Recess Travelling

While most undergraduates take advantage of the spring vacation to relax from the strain of scholastic work, five different College groups will devote the next week to carrying the came of Fair Harvard to outlying athletic, theatrical, and choral fronts.

They are the baseball, tennis, and lacrosse squads, which will leave on their first Southern trips since 1942, the Hasty Pudding Club cast of "Speak for Yourself," and the Glee Club.

Baseball Trip

For the Baseball team, Coach Adolph W. Samborski '25 has plotted a schedule that includes five games in five days. On Tuesday the squad meets Maryland, on Wednesday and Thursday Navy, and on Friday faces Pennsylvania in the Crimson's first Intercollegiate League contest since 1943. The trip will end Saturday with a tilt at West Point.

The tennis squad will make the first of a series of weekend junkets, when an eight man squad journeys to Annapolis on Friday, and back to West Point on Friday to open the season against the squads furnished by the service academies.

Coach Bob Maddux's lacrosse squad will also play its opener next week when it tackles Dreel Institute of Philadelphia on Tuesday. A Thursday game with Maryland, and a Saturday contest at Annapolis will round out the team's first week in action.

Pudding Show

Away from the athletic fields, Hasty Pudding has scheduled five road dates for its hit show "Speak for Yourself," with performances planned for Vassar, Buffalo, Philadelphia, New York, and Westchester. Sixty-one members of the case and staff will make the trip.

High point of the week will be the Friday performance at New York, which will take place at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in the Grand Ballroom.

The Glee Club docket shows an eight day schedule, which begins the week's festivities tomorrow with a performance at Fall River. From there, the group will work its way to Washington for a performance in the Presidential Ballroom of the Hotel Statler.

After concerts at Baltmore's Peabody Museum, Bryn Mawr, and Vasar, the chorus of sixty men will return on Monday.