Co-Chairman for 1947-1948 Album Resigns Position

At the first fall meeting of the full 1947-48 Album Board, Richard A. Green '47, co-chairman of the yearbook, last night submitted his resignation, to become effective as soon as a new executive can be appointed.

At the same time, the Board announced the appointments of Richard N. Gardner '48, of Adams House and New York City, as sports editor, and Richard B. Steuer '47, of Dunster House and Shaker Heights, Ohio, as co-circulation manager.

Thomas L. P. O'Donnell '47 2L, chairman of the '47 Class Committee, said last night that he regretfully accepted Green's resignation and that a new co-chairman would be named shortly. Green gave as reason for his action the increasing pressure of previous commitments.

Few Posts Still Open

Commenting on the status of the Album, co-chairman J. Anthony Lewis '48 said that the staff was being expanded to get under way soon on a broad scale of activity. He added that there are a few executive positions yet to be filled.

Reports from the department heads showed that many of the polls and biography questionnaires, sent out early in the summer, had been returned, but that at least in the case of the biographies, a complete class response was necessary for an accurate Class section. Lewis requested that the tardy class members send in their questionnaires immediately.