Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Skaters Meet Huskies Tonight at 8

By Robert W. Morgan jr.

Crimson skaters may get a colder welcome home than they anticipated on returning to the Arena ice at 8 o'clock tonight. For a couple of months now the Chasemen have been looking forward to the Northeastern game as something of a breather after a tough road trip, but the resurgent Huskies have come up strong in two recent engagements to threaten seriously the prized reputation of two favorite Hub sons.

Boston College edged them 7 to 6 last night in the St. Botolph Street icebox in what some local papers termed an upset score, and Boston University's New England champions squeezed by them 7 to 5 in an earlier encounter. It will be remembered that the Crimson dropped B.C., 4 to 3, but was humbled by the Terriers, 8 to 2.

Crimson Favored

Northeastern's only success in four starts, however is an opening game victory over M.I.T., 6 to 4, and the Crimson will be favored tonight in its bid to re-enter the win column after a six-game famine.

The Huskies feature center Jim Bell of Waltham and watchcharm defenseman Frank Bell (no relation) who tips the scales at a mean 150 pounds. Coach Herb Gallagher shares Johnny Chase's problems at defense and had to move the lighter Bell from the forward post at which he excelled.

Crocker on Sidelines

For the Crimson, Coach Chase has moved Shaw McKean up to line one to replace Johnny Crocker, who is nursing a severe eye injury received on the road trip. He may be out for a long time. Myles Huntington still centers the second line, with Dave Abbot and Tom Moseley at wings.

During the vacation, last winter's freshman player Mel Allen showed brilliantly at defense while Bill Yetmen and John Chase have been giving Jack Lavalle a strong battle for the starting goal-tender assignment.

The starting lineups are: HARVARD  NORTHEASTERN Sears  lw  MacKenzie Key  c  Bell, J. McKean  rw  Reid Greeley  ld  Bell, F. Washburn  rd  Sharp Yetman or Lavalle  g  Matthews