Annex Models--Figure, Carriage, Poise, Style

Twenty-three lovelies from Radcliffe will join girls from eight other Greater Boston colleges in parading before the critical eyes of Mademoiselle and Bonwit Teller fashion experts this afternoon. Sixty of the 200 participating in this afternoon's contest will earn the right to model in a full-dress fashion show at Rindge Tech on November 12.

The 'Cliffe finalists were chosen earlier this week on the basis of poise, carriage, style and figure. Nineteen are pictured above. The others are Marguerite Callahan, Virginia A. Carroll, A. Joanne Irving, and Connaught O'Connell.

Girls from Wellesley, Simmons, Pine Manor, Sargent, B.U., Lesley, and Tufts will share the Agassiz spotlight with the Radcliffe lasses this afternoon.

In all, 60 models will take part in the November 12 show, which will benefit the World Students' Service Fund drive for food, books, clothes and money for European students in need.

Fifty-five prospective Annex models turned up on Monday for the preliminary judging, which was sponsored by Signature Magazine. The number was too large for the undergraduate judges to decide on the finalists immediately.

Irene Tinker, Mary Norris, Pat Troxell, Bonnie Saunders, Mary Lou Buckley and P. Whitman Etter '51, fashion editor of the Radcliffe News, judged the entrants.