B.U. Passes Drub Freshman Eleven By Margin of 34-0

A charging Boston University line with all-scholastic Harry Agganis behind it proved too much for the Freshman football team yesterday as the Terriers passed and ran their way to an easy 34-0 victory at Weston.

BU scored in every period, mainly on the strength of ten completed passes by quarterback Agganis and his substitute Phil Brown, which went for a total of 154 yards.

Spectacular Scoring Plays

Meanwhile, the Terriers broke up the Crimson's own aerial threat, holding ace Carroll Lowenstein to 63 yards in 17 tries. A 45-yard throw by Brown and two others for 25 yards by Agganis scored three of the Terrier touchdowns.

Fumbles deep in Crimson territory accounted for the other two. Late in the first half Agganis went over from the ten on a quarterback sneak on one of the scores set up by the fumbles, and fullback John Kaston plunged over in the third period. All four conversions were kicked by Agganis.

Crimson Reached Terrler 20

The closest the Crimson ever came to the BU goalposts was the 20 yard-line, although backs Tom Ossman and Warren Wylie showed brief flashes of ground strength all afternoon. A practice injury kept Bob Ray, the big first-string fullback, on the bench.

The Crimson lineup: Sorgienko, le; Holbrook, lt; Moulla, lg; Frothingham, c; Farrington, rg; Raverby, rt; Cass, re; Lowenstein, qb; Walsh, lhb; Wylie, rhb; Ossman, fb.