Radcliffe Council Revises Structure, Awards Yearbook Seat but No Vote

Elects Delegates to Joint Council

Radcliffe's Student Council took the first step yesterday towards enlargement in size and scope by unanimously approving a non-voting seat for the 'Cliffe Yearbook and reaffirming Radio Radcliffe's vote. NSA will continue to hold two votes.

The council also elected Joan Projansky '49, President of Student Government, and Joan Bresnahan '51, Sophomore delegate, to represent the Annex on the new Harvard-Radcliffe joint council.

May Force Amendment

Institution of non-voting seats in the 'Cliffe Council may entail a constitutional change. "We feel, however," Miss Projansky said, "that since a vote by the entire student body abolished Assembly last week, the Council should be a more representative body."

A suggestion that the vice-chairman of the Board of Club Presidents be given a Council seat was postponed on the argument that the Vice-President of the Student-Government is chairman of the club board and has a vote.

Radio Council Mouthpiece

Radio Radcliffe obtained its vote on the basis that it, like the Radcliffe News, can be an official spokesman for Student Government.

Earlier in the meeting, Jennifer Post '51, voting committee chairman, reported that 66 per cent of the student body had cast ballots on the three mass meeting issues last week.