Duo Resumes Sunday Night Radio Shows

Two College students will take to the airwaves every Sunday in an effort to make Boston international minded.

The two--Stephen M. Schwebel '50 and Paul L. Wright '49, both officers of the University United Nations Council--will resume their Sunday night discussions of international affairs this week over WHDH and WHDH-FM.

Conversation

Their show, "The World This Week," comes on at 7:15 p. m. Sundays. It consists of a conversational analysis of the week's three or four key developments on the international scene, pegged to introductory news bulletins.

This format is the same as the duo used last year when they first brought their program to the ether.

This Sunday's show will mark the beginning of the program for the current season. This series is scheduled to run through May.

Many Fronts

The radio program is just one front of the UN Council's campaign to increase global-mindedness. The group also provides speakers to address church groups, clubs, schools, and the like; and, during the past two years, it has brought many well-known statesmen to Harvard to address University audiences.

The Council also participates in the activities of national groups supporting the UN, and it has testified at UNESCO and similar hearings.