Archers, Hockey, Swimmers Are All Active at Annex

One Radcliffe senior with her bow and arrows won the Annex archery intramurals for the Class of '49. Elizabeth Tecker; last year's archery chairman for the Cliffe Athletic Association, chalked up 80 points towards the intramural trophy, which the forty-niners have now held for three consecutive years. Two Freshmen Robin Hoods fan a close second to the one-girl team.

Hockey

Friday's intercollegiate hockey opener against the Harvard Foreign Students ended with a 1 to 1 Score. The hockey squad again proved the "equality of the female sex" by matching the Law School goal for goal in an unofficial contest, on the Quad Sunday afternoon. Final score was two-all.

Hockey intramurals are slated to start late next week, Nina Emerson '49, vice-President of AA, announced yesterday.

Swimming

Delphin Club members have been spending their afternoons in the pool practicing for a water ballet Swimposium with Wellesley, to be held in December. The Dolphins also intend to put on a short show at a splash party which will be given in their honor by the Boston YMCA.

Eight 'Cliffe water lovers promised to help the sons of M. I. T. with a bit of entertainment November 20 at the Techpol. The Beaver Key Society thought this one up, a female water polo game and then a dance. Wheelock swimmers consented to fight it out with Radcliffe.