Crimson Seeks Another Win Over Husky Sextet Tonight

It will be little more than the a gentle warm-up after the vacation lay-off when the varsity hockey team tangles with Northeastern in he Arena at 9 o'clock tonight. In its last encounter with the Huskies the Crimson eased to an 11 to 4 win without even having to lock good.

Despite the graduation of forwards Johnny Crocker and Bob Feloney and the doubtful starting status of Shaw McKean because of injury, there is little chance of an upset tonight. George Minot is on hand to fill McKean's place at right wing, while the already capable defense squad is due for some additional support from Charlie Coulter.

Coulter, who has been out all season with pneumonia, will pair up with Bill Allen as alternates to Dick Greeley and Steve Washburn. The rest of the lineup remains as usual.

Defenses Poor

The Huskies were notable only for their porous defense and ludicrous goal-tending in their last encounter with the Crimson, and have shown little sign of startling improvement since that time. Center Jim Bell, a one-man gang in the last game with two goals and an assist, will be doing business at the same center forward stand tonight.

The game is the first of three this week. Tomorrow night the Crimson tackles Fort Devens in what should be another breather, but Saturday will see a tougher West Point team at the Arena. Probable Starting Lineups HARVARD    N.E. Sears  lw  Reid Key  c  J.Bell McKean or Minot  rw  MacKensie Greeley  ld  F. Bell Washburn  rd  Sharp Lavalle  g  Matthews