‘It’s a Limbo’: Grad Students, Frustrated by Harvard’s Response to Bullying Complaint, Petition for Reform

Community Groups Promote Vaccine Awareness Among Cambridge Residents of Color

Students Celebrate Upcoming Harvard-Yale Game at CEB Spirit Week

Harvard Epidemiologist Michael Mina Resigns, Appointed Chief Science Officer at eMed

Harvard Likely to Loosen Campus Covid Restrictions in the Spring, Garber Says

Cops Pinch Man For Donating $2 Bills to Students

Lamont fund and SAC to the contrary, Yard police prevented a would-be benefactor of the College from giving his money away.

Although John M. Shaw, 61, explained that he only "wanted to be good to the students before they went away on vacation," the South End "philanthropist" was arrested for slipping two-dollar bills under Lowell House doors Monday night.

Shaw who had drawn $100 in Jefferson notes from his bank that morning, had only $68 left when he was apprehended.

Despite reports from some students that they had seen him putting bills under doors, by last night no one had admitted receiving any money. However, one Square bank, which had announced Saturday that balances in students' accounts had fallen dangerously low, noted an unusually large number of two-dollar deposits yesterday.

Turned over to Cambridge police, Shaw was found "not guilty of trespassing," but was committed to the Westboro State Hospital under "observation for mental reasons." Thirty-four double-bucks found in Shaw's pockets were impounded by the court.