Eleven Girds for Big Green Invasion

Dartmouth Arrives in Boston Today for Stadium Drill

Coach Art Valpey sent his football squad through a regular workout yesterday as he enough to place together offensive and defensive units for tomorrow's game with Dartmouth. Valpey is still waiting to see how his men shape up in their final pre-game practice today before he names a starting team.

Four men, backs Carl Battlefield, Jim Kenary, and Jimmy Noonan and lineman Dick Guidern will definitely be unable to face the Big Green. While all the remaining injury cases have been cleared for action by the doctors, Valpey is not yet sure who will be in shape to take the field against the Indians. Of the casualties, only wingback Hal Moffie, who has been out since the Stanford game, is sure to see action, but just how much he will play is indefinite.

Dartmouth Arrival

Dartmouth's football squad will arrive at the North Station at 10:35 a.m. this morning. Tuss McLaughry's team will show up at Soldiers Field for a light workout at 2:30 p.m. and will occupy the Stadium from 3 to 4 p.m. The Crimson will move into the Stadium when the Big Green finishes.

Yesterday's Harvard practice was a routine Thursday workout.

The only heavy contact work came during the kicking drill, in which Chuck Roche, Carroll Lowenstein, and Bill Healey did the punting. The squad also practiced extra points and field goals, with Charlie Walsh and Dike Hyde booting.