Nehru to Dine With Conants At Noon Here

Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru of India arrives by air from New York City this morning to pay brief visits to Harvard, Wellesloy, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

This is Nehru's first visit to the United States. He is accompanied by his sister, Mrs. Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit, former Indian representative in the United Nations and present Ambassador to the United States.

At noon Nehru and his sister will come to Cambridge for a small private lunchoon with President and Mrs. Conant in the President's house.

Nehru will make no public appearance at the University. According to the University News Office, the gates will be harred for security reasons after the Pandit's cars enter the President's driveway. Only photographers carrying police press passes will be admitted to the front yard of the Quincy Street home.

The party will make its Wellesley visit in the morning, where Nehru is scheduled to make an informal speech to the student body Two of Mrs. Pandit's daughters were graduated from Wellesley, Chandralekha in 1945 and Nayantara in 1947. Both daughters are now married and living in India.

In the afternoon the visitors will be guests of honor at a reception and tea at the home of Dr. James R. Killian, Jr., president of M.I.T, where they will meet Hindu students of Greater Boston.