Unbeaten Eliot Mauls Dunster, 20-0; Lowell Whitewashed by Bunnies, 6-0

The high-riding Eliot Elephants continued their winning ways yesterday with an easy 20 to 0 victory over Dunster. It was the Funsters' third straight setback.

At the same time, Lowell was shut out for the third straight time by twice beaten Leverett. The Bunnies won, 6 to 0.

In the Eliot-Dunster game, the Elephants, operating out of their powerful T, scored once in each of the first three periods. The Funsters' spirit was broken early when Eliot tallied on a pass from Rick Hudner to Thelp Wilder. Hudner scored again in the second quarter on a wide sweep around end. The Pachyderms' final counter came early in the second half on a pass from Charlie Cabot to Rowland Cox.

The Dunster single-wing couldn't find the right formula, and Eliot coasted to the win, the game ending with the ball deep in Funster territory. Jack Simpson, Dunster linesman, playing an excellent defensive game, was hurt in the off-tackle slant that was the next-to-last play of the contest. Simpson's injury was not serious, but he will spend the night in Stillman Infirmary.

Leverett entered the win column by means of a lone first period touchdown against the Bellboys. The counter came after a sustained drive, starting and concluding with successful pass plays. The scoring throw went from Dick Reynolds to Ken Herlihy.

The game became a contest of line-power after the initial period. Lowell was held in its own territory except for a third-quarter drive to the Bunny 15, where it lost the ball on a fumble. Leverett recovered a Bellboy fumble on Lowell's 35-yard line in the final period and carried the ball to the 2, where the Bellboy line hold.