DeVoto, Lewisohn Talk At Law Forum Tonight

After an opening program last week on Communist school-teachers, the Law School Forum turns from politics to humanities this evening for a discussion of "What's New in American Literature?" in Rindge Tech auditorium at 3 p.m. Speakers at the meeting will include: Bernard DeVoto '18, Ludwig Lowisohn, Elizabeth Janeway, and Roger Burlingame '13.

Harry T. Levin '33, professor of English, will act as moderator.

Devoto, well-known author and critic, is at present conducting the "Easy Chair" feature of Harper's Magazine. Among his books are The Year of Decision: 1846" and "Mark Twain's America."

Critic and Author

Lewisohn, now a professor of Comparative Literature at Brandeis University, is the author of several novels and many critical works. His latest book was "Goethe: The Story of a Man," which was published last spring among the spate of volumes issued to commemorate the bicentenary of the German genius' birth.

Miss Janeway, also a novelist, is best known as the author of "Daisy Kenyon." Burlingame is a free-lance writer and, critic.

The usual question period will follow the brief talks and discussion by the speakers.