Experts Review US Policy in Asia at Law Forum Tonight

American foreign policy in Asia will come under the spotlight at 8 p.m. tonight in Rindge Technical High School auditorium at the second Law School Forum of the term.

Roscoe Pound, former Dean of the Law School; Senator George W. Malone, Republican, of Nevada; Edwin O, Reischauer, assistant professor of Far Eastern Languages; and John K. Fairbank '22, professor of History, will mull over Far Eastern problems and seek an answer to the question: "A New Foreign Policy for Asia?"

Arthur N. Holcombe '06, Eaton Professor of the Science of Government, will be moderator.

Indonesian Expert

Indonesia is a specialty of Senator Malone, who was a member of the Senate Committee on Examination of Military Establishments in the Pacific during World War II. The committee traveled to the South Pacific last year to collect data for the Senate on the new republic.

Pound and Fairbank will concentrate on Chinese policy. Both have spent the last few years in China, the former as legal adviser to Chiang's Minister of Justice, and the latter as special assistant to the American ambassador.