Squash Team Seeks Eighth Win at Pennsylvania Today

Jack Barnaby's undefeated varsity squash team goes after wins number eight and nine today and tomorrow during a weekend trip that lists stops at Pennsylvania and Princeton.

In Philadelphia this afternoon the Crimson will be a heavy favorite, mainly because this is Penn's first season of formal squash play since the war. Added to this, a Penn team has never beaten the Crimson in the history of Harvard squash.

Toughest Match

Tomorrow, against Princeton, however, the varsity will be playing its toughest match so far this year. Princeton and Yale, along with Harvard, are the traditional leaders in eastern college squash, and this year's Tiger squad is especially strong.

Coach Barnaby's lineup for the weekend games will be essentially the same one that trimmed Wesleyan 8 to 1 Wednesday. The only exception is that Milt Heath, number six man, will not journey to Penn but will rejoin the team in Princeton.

The freshman squad also plays tomorrow, against Exeter in Hemenway Gym at 3:30 p.m. Corey Wynn's Yardlings will be the favorite.

Today's varsity lineup: Henry Foster, Hugh Foster, McKittrick, Clark, Ames, Nawn, Cabot, Fischelis, Plimpton.