Booters Meet Undefeated Indians Today at Hanover

Four scalps have fallen to Dartmouth's unbeaten soccer team; the Crimson is smarting after its less to Army thin should add up to a good scrap when the teams meet today at Hanover.

Bruce Munro will depend heavily on adhesive tape and a revamped lineup as injuries continue to weaken the Crimson squad. Ben Florin did not leave with the team yesterday and Charlie Weiss' bruised ankle may prevent him from starting at right inside. Benjy Goldstein is also a question mark because of a pulled leg muscle.

If Weiss, is unable to start, Dana Getchell will probably take his place. Jim Johnson and Pete Baker are candidates for Goldstein's right wing slot, and Humph Doormann will fill in for Florin at fullback. If Getchell plays in the line, the Crimson will be low on halfback reserves, since Pants Pantalooni is once more on the medical list with a sprained ankle.

Indians Strong Defensively

Dartmouth's attack is led by Clint Chin and Jack Hart who have scored more than half the Green's total goals this season. Defensively, the Indians are strong; goalie-captain Dave Saxton and fullbacks Jack Hall and Bob Dore have allowed only three goals.

Connecticut is the only team that both Dartmouth and the Crimson have played. Both squads blanked Uconn, the Crimson with two goals and Dartmouth with one.