Green Key Sets Wild Indian Influx Plans

Wine, Women, Wrathful Rally Poised For Invading Hordes from Hanover

By Hugh B. Johnson

Dartmouth's in town again, with a big bang. Francis L. Coulter '52, president of Green Key, announced late plans last night for what he called "the biggest away weekend in Dartmouth history."

The Green hordes invading Cambridge this weekend will be greeted with wild parties, Wellesley maidens, and a monster post game victory rally in Harvard Square, Coulter said.

The fuse for the big weekend firecracker will be lit immediately after this afternoon's game, with a mass meeting of all Dartmouth, men in Harvard Square. The giant really, details of which were not announced until late last night, will be led by a WDES sound truck. Coulter urged that all attend the really, stating that "it will be full of surprises."

Immediately after the rally, a host of Harvard clubs and fraternities will throw wide their doors to visiting Indians. The Harvard chapter of Sigma Alpha Epsilon has invited all Dartmouth fraternity members to a post game party in the spacious SAE clubhouse at 2 Holyoke Street, in Cambridge. At the came time, Harvard's Porcelain Club will hold the gale open house for visiting Indians at 1324 Massachusetts Avenue, also in Cambridge. Only Dartmouth students and their gates will be welcome.

Peagreens Frolic

Nightfall will bring even more run for the Green invaders. The Dartmouth Class of 1925 has taken a series of rooms in the Hotel Kenmore and cordially invites all visitors from Hanover and their dates to share in the festivities. On Waban's shores, the social director of Wellesley's Beebe Hall, Nancy Deitch '51, announced a special dance starting at 8 p.m. for Dartmouth '54 featuring "40 friendly girls."

Waban Welcome

In Boston, the Academic Moderne school is sponsoring special Hallowe'en dances tonight and tomorrow night for dateless Dartmouth men. Both start at 8 o'clock. The Academic is at 25 Commonwealth Ave. Winding up the weekend's events, for anyone still standing, will be a DOC sponsored picnic at Wellesley tomorrow noon. The Picnic starts at Wellesley's Beebe Hall.