Deacons Clip Funsters, 13-0; Adams Defeats Dudley, 14-0

Kirkland scored its fourth victory in the House football season, defeating Dunster yesterday, 13 to 0, in a game that was touch and go until the last quarter. The second half of the House double-header saw Adams beat Dudley, 14 to 0.

Dunster picked up a lot of yardage in the first half on short passes from Pete Kendall to Dave Jefferson, while the Funster line consistently opened large holes in the Deacon's defense. Dunster's defense was weak, however.

Near the close of the half, Randall passed from deep in his own territory, but Kirkland's Charles Clements intercepted and went twenty yards in the end zone. The touchdown was called back because Kirkland was penalized for clipping.

Dick Larkin opened the last period with 50-yard run to the Funster five, from there he then scored on a short pass from Chick Nelson. John Taugen missed the conversion.

Then Slug Dolan threw a 30-yard pass to Larkin who caught it on the Dunster 10 and went the distance for the score. Taugen kicked the extra point.

Adams scored its first touchdown in the second quarter. A 70-yard drive thought the Gold Coasters to the ten yard line. Kevin Reilly finally plunged off tackle to score. Reilly then passed to Dan Moulton for the extra point.

Reilly to Morrison

The Gold Coasters' last touchdown line early in the second half. Relily, using again, connected this time with Tom Morrison for 25 yards and a score. John Simmons caught a Reilly pass for the extra point.

The Commuters' Tom Eagen threatened to score on long runs several times, but Dudley lacked the drive to make steady plus.