Soccer Team, In Top Shape, Meets Nassau

Florin Switches Over To Center Half Slot

Princeton's Pardee Field will be the scene of the soccer team's third road game today as the Tigers seek their first win over the Crimson in five years. Game time is 11:30 a.m.

Princeton, which has seven sophomores in its starting lineup, is a stronger team that its two and four record indicates. The Tigers have beaten Haverford and Brown, while losing to Penn, Swarthmore, Cornell, and Navy. The last two teams are among the best in the Eastern league, and neither found the Tigers a pushover.

Reshuffled Line-ups

Meaded injuries will permit the Crimson to field what is potentially its strongest team of the season. Coach Bruce Munro has again reshuffled his halfbacks, and Ben Florin will start at center half for the first time today.

Bob Harding and Pans Pantaleoni will fill out the midfield line, and Humphrey Doermann will move into Florin's vacated left fullback slot. Charlie Ufford, who missed the Amherst game and this week's practice until yesterday with an infected shin, will play his regular position at right fullback. Dick Craven will be in the goal.

Against this defense, the Tigers may use a variation of the standard "W" formation, with the center forward and wings pulled back to feed the insides. HARVARD  PRINCETON Craven  g  Connor Doermann  lfb  Crutcher Ufford  rfb  Gates Pantaleoni  lh  Frey Florin  ch  Megaree Harding  rh  Pringle Wolf (C)  ol  Moore Getchell  il  Krause Drehmel  cf  Sibbers Weiss  ir  Bothfeld Goldstein  or  Mott (C)