The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

'Cliffe to Punish Library Violators

Violators of the new closed shelf self-service Radcliffe library will lose overnight reserve privileges under a plan passed at yesterday's 'Cliffe Council meeting.

Annex librarian Ruth Porritt asked the Council to institute some punishment measures since approximately 25 boks a night have been left unclaimed. A list of names of those who sign for but do not call for books will go on the central desk in the library. Girls will receive one week, two weeks, and one month privilege suspensions for their first, second, and third offenses respectively.

If a girl on the blacklist has signed for a book and another student wants it, the latter can, on application to the librarian, remove the original name and substitute her own. Council will review cases of chronic offenders.

Council will also present an amendment to abolish the office of Student Government Sub-treasurer to the student body later in the term, it was revealed at the meeting. The ballot will propose instead a new post of N.S.A. treasurer, with a non-voting seat on Council.