Toss These Into Your Xmas Stocking

When the student returns home for a holiday or vacation he is frequently met with open arms. At Christmas these arms are anticipating more than the usual embrace, however. The person who approaches the old front door without having realized that Christmas Day, the trees and the stockings, is less than a week away is entering with the wrong foot.

There is an opportunity for the part-time Cambridge resident to turn Christmas into a highly advantageous day. The old adago which states that the gift is only as important as the thought behind it, is of course, referring to the thought which was devoted to its selection.

The CRIMSON therefore, herewith prints its second group of specially selected gifts. These articles have been chosen for both their unique quality and solid practical value. A variety of tastes has gone into the several choices and they are included with the hope that their presence on this page may save the potential shopper from the many hard hours usually devoted to knocking people over in crowded stores.