The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Deacon Quintet Holds First

Kirkland's basketball team took a firmer grip on first place in the A League last night by trampling Eliot 49 to 31, for its seventh straight win, Eliot never was in the game as the Deacons teamwork defense and fast-breaking attack completely outclassed the last-place Elephants.

Lowell's Bellboys moved into second place by edging Leverett, 31 to 28, behind the sharp-shooting of Tom Harry who netted 12 points. In other A League contests, Adams stayed in a slump and lost to a strong Dudley quintet, 36 to 25, while Winthrop topped Dunster, 28 to 24.

It League games were featured by a Lowell win, 37 to 33, over Leverett in a second period on baskets by Brooks Wilder and Steve shotski Kirkland and Dunster held their first-place tie by trouncing Eliot and Winthrop, respectively, 37 to 16 and 22 to 16.

Fast-breaking attacks and tight defense work were responsible for both wins. In a final contest, Harry Burnett scored a last minute goal and foul shot to give Adams a 36 to 32 triumph over Dudley.

In A League squash matches, Lowell beat Adams, 4 to 1, and Leverett topped Dunster, 3 to 2. Adams defeated Lowell, 4 to 1, in the B League.