'53 Sextet Faces Elis Here Tonight

The freshman hockey team will wind up its season tonight against Yale at the Arena at 7 p.m. The Crimson, seeking its tenth win against one tie and four defeats, will have to be in top form to beat a scrappy Yale sextet, whose record is six victories and three losses.

On the basis of comparative scores the game should be a toss-up. Yale defeated B.U. in its last outing, 4 to 2, and lost to Brown. The Yardlings, on the other hand, dropped a 6 to 3 decision to the Terriers, while defeating Brown, 7 to 5.

Grant Has Six for Two

The Crimson has blown hot and cold all season. Only the first line of Captain Amory Hubbard, Walt Greeley, and Bitsy Grant has shown consistent scoring punch. In his last two games grant has driven in six goals, on setups from his line-mates.

The Crimson defensive bulwark is goalie Nate Corning, whose agile play in the nets has sparked the team all season.

Last year the Yardlings were able to score only one point to Yale's six at the New Haven Arena. Lack of scoring finesse and sloppy clearing cost the Crimson its second loss of the year.