Radcliffe Elects Eighteen Students To Class Offices

Helen Bernstein of Portland, Maine, and Gilman House was elected president of next year's Radcliffe senior class, Holly Walker '53, chairman of the election committee, announced last night.

President of the Class of '52 will be Alison Mathews of Bronxville, New York, and Cabot Hall. Janet McNeill of Hartford, Connecticut, and Bertram Hall will head next year's sophomore class.

Other officers for the Class of '51 include the following: vice president, Letitia Young of Washington, D.C., and 55 Garden Street; secretary, Marilyn Welch of Newtonville; treasurer, Mary Morganthall, of Middleton, Pennsylvania, and Barnard Hall; representatives to student council, Cynthia Jordan of Belmont, and Barbara Terrile of Winthrop.

Positions for the Class of '52 are as follows: vice president, Helen Margolis of Binghampton, New York, and Eliot Hall; secretary, Helen Puro of West Collingswood, New Jersey, and Briggs Hall; treasurer, Gloria Wagstaff of Framingham and Cabot Hall; council representatives, Nina Ratzersdorfer of New York City and Edmonds House, and Elizabeth Trygstad of Clearwater Beach, Florida, and Briggs Hall.

Sophomore Officers

Vice president for next year's sophomore class is Gracia Taketa of Washington, D.C., and Bertram Hall. Louise Provinse of Chevy Chase, Maryland, and Barnard Hall will be class secretary; Judith Braverman of Bedford and Cabot Hall is treasurer, and council members include Carol Cummings of Cambridge and Briggs Hall and Sarah Pond of 51 Walker Street.

A violation of voting procedure in the commuter ballots caused a necessary revote Monday and Tuesday, which resulted in postponement in the election return announcements.