The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Rugby Club Tops Westmount Team 9-0, for 2nd Win

Al Green led the Rugby Club through the rain and mud to a 9 to 0 victory over the Westmount English Rugby Club of Montreal Saturday afternoon on Soldiers Field. Green, playing wing three-quarter position for the Crimson, scored both tries.

In a game that was slow because of the mud and cold weather, the Crimson ruggers, according to Captain Joe Eaton, showed "basic improvement" over their play in Bermuda. Seven graduate students who could not make the Bermuda trip bolstered the Harvard attack.

Opponents Lack Stamina

Westmount played a good game but lacked the stamina of the Crimson. Green scored his first try early in the game, and John Cotter added another three points on a penalty kick from 30 yards out of the goal.

When the first half closed Holly French had the ball on the Westmount one-foot line, but failed to score.

In the second half both teams threatened--Sam Adams was stopped on the Westmount one-yard line, and Crimson fullback John Densmore made a spectacular tackle to halt a Westmount three-man rush. Green made the only second-half score. Colin McIntyre and Len Wheeler also starred for the Crimson.