Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

Radcliffe Grad Students Will Get Eating Privileges in New Center

Radcliffe graduate students and women in Harvard graduate schools will be allowed to eat in the now Graduate Center next year, Vice President Reynold's office announced last night. The women will pay on a weekly basis or use coupon books.

At the same time, Reynold's office revealed that graduate students may live in the Yard dormitories this summer if they wish to do research work at Widener. Normally students who wanted to do such work without registering for Summer School would live in Conant, Perkins, and Divinity Halls. These will be closed over the summer however, because of extensive alterations.

Grad students who want to live in the Yard will be able to occupy Yard rooms only during the actual Summer School term, because of reunions preceding and conventions immediately following the term.

It was also announced that the present Grad dining hall would close in early June, so that its facilities can be transferred to the Graduate Center. Grad students will be given the opportunity of ending their meal contracts or eating at the Union.