The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Net Squads Play At Brown Today

Both the varsity and freshman tennis teams will journey to Providence where they are to meet Brown at 2 p.m. this afternoon. Based on last year's showing both Crimson squads are favored, although they will be traveling 60 miles away from home to play on unfamiliar courts. Last spring the Bruins lost both the varsity and freshman matches 9 to 0.

Injuries will alter Coach Jack Barnaby's lineup today. Number five singles man Bob Kaynes will be unable to play because of a bad shoulder. Mitch Reese, whose entry into the lineup at number six was rained out against both BU and Columbia, will move into the five slot.

Gerry Murphy, second doubles player in early season matches, will play sixth singles, but the top end of the lineup will remain as set for the Columbia match. Broward Craig will play number one, Captain Hilliard Hughes, two, Bob Bramhall, three, and Jack Frey, four.

If all goes well, the regular Craig-Hughes first doubles team will get a rest while Bramhall-Reese, Bill Goodman-Craig Coombs, and Dave Aldrich-Chase Peterson start in that order.