For an All-Male Cambridge

THE MAIL

To the Editors of the CRIMSON;

When the last discussion of coeducation reduced to the absurdity of beanies and the Marxian significance of women's not being admitted to Lamont, I feared the mater was dead. But now that Thomas J. Wilson has issued another hallenge to the Female Peril, there is nothing to do but rise heroically to his assistance.

I believe, however, that his diagnosis of the "insidious forces" is mistaken, and that they will require a much firmer opposition than he advocates. Women in clubs are no distraction to study as one doesn't study there anyway. Women in classes are a slight distraction because there is so little opportunity for conversation. Fortunately Lamont and the dorms are not yet coed.

The real threat is the existence of women's colleges aye, of women--in Cambridge, who lure Harvard men from their studies at night. The only solution is to make Cambridge another Mt. Athos, and remove all women from the area. The horrible alternative to this policy is that Harvard men should mature sufficiently to work with a free will, as they shall have to work in adult life. David Drake '52