Crimson Needs Sophomores

CRIMSON editors will throw open the little red doors to 14 Plympton Street for the first time this season on Tuesday night, when fall competitions begin for all four boards.

News, Editorial, Business, and Photographic Boards all have openings for qualified upperclassemen, candidates will receive a warm beer-or-coke welcome at the Tuesday night kickoff.

New Candidates will receive a complete course in the University's only school of journalism, meeting everyone from deans to striptease artists in the process. 'Prospective Ed Boarders, meanwhile, will have a chance to set forth their opinions on problems inside and outside of the Harvard World.

$75,000 A Year

The Business Board offers its candidates practical training in what has become a $75,000-a-year big business. Photo Board candidates will practice and perfect their talents in the Crimson's new, modern darkroom.

Freshmen are not eligible to compete for the CRIMSON until the second competitions begin after the Yale game. But Yardlings have a standing invitation to stop by any time at 14 Plympton Street to talk and look things over before then.