Army Engages Four Varsity Teams Tomorrow

Squash Men Face Wesleyan Today

The varsity squash team faces tow major tests this weekend, meeting Wesleyan today and Army tomorrow. Today's match gets under way at 3:30 p.m. in Hemenway Gym, while the Army contest will start at 2:30 p.m. tomorrow, also in Hemenway.

Coach Jack Barnaby's team, undefeated in intercollegiate, competition so far this season, will be looking for its fifth and sixth straight wins. The feature match this afternoon pits Crimson captain Henry Foster against Wesleyan's number one man, John Hentz.

Clark Upsets Hentz

Hentz, ranked second in the University Club Invitation Intercollegiate Tournament in New York two weeks ago; he was upset by Joe Clark, number two man on the Crimson team, in a semi-final match. Foster whom the tournament, losing only two games in five matches.

The Army squad has no outstanding players, but several members of last year's team, which the Crimson barely edged, 5 to 4, are back this year. Barnaby rates his team the favorite over Wesleyan on both depth and experience, and also gives the Crimson a slight edge in the Army match.

Bacon Moves Up

There is one change in the varsity line-up: Jim Bacon has moved up to the number five slot, ahead of Dave Watts, who drops down to number six. The rest of the lineup remains the same.

In two "C" League matches played at Hemenway this afternoon, the varsity "C" team blanked the Tennis and Racquet Club, 5 to 0, while the freshman "C" team shut out the Beverly Y.M.C.A. by the same score.