Band Arranges Full Spring Program Of Conventions, Concerts, Parades

With an eye toward next year's football season and an idea for exploring new fields, the Band has taken on the largest Spring program in their history. Playing for anyone that will listen, apparently quite a few people, they will appear at 11 conventions, carnivals, colleges, and concerts before June.

Their first performance will be for the American Warehouseman's convention at the Statler Hotel on February 7. On the 16th they will play at the House of Pines School in Norton, Massachusetts, and then they will move to Wellesley to lead the parade for Wellesley's winter carnival, Carousel. They will be present at the Golden Gloves finals in Lowell on the 21st.

March will be ushered in with Harvardiana, played before the Associated General Contractors at the Statler. Then, the annual Drumbeats and Song program at Radcliffe on March 9th will be followed by concerts in Lowell and Worcester, concluding with a grand finale at the Medical School on Class Day in May.

Sometime in March, they will hold their yearly banquet.