The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Gremp Gets Trail As Varsity Back

Jayvee Bob Gremp took a turn at T. quarterback and single-wing tailback yesterday as Coach Lloyd Jordan sent his club through a controlled scrimmage, with the emphasis on offense. Gremp alternated with former wingback Bill Healy and John MacNamara.

Jordan said after practice that the appearance of Gremp does not represent a promotion to the varsity for the rangy sophomore. He explained that Gremp has a lot to learn about the varsity style of offense and it will be several days before the coaches decide if he will dress for the Army game.

Regular single-wing tailback Dick Clasby is still bothered by a hip injury and his availability Saturday is very much in doubt. His injury is the type which limits his movements and while he can do some things very well, other maneuvers are out.

The team as a unit emerged from the Cornell game without serious injuries, other than the broken arm sustained by Captain Warren Wylie. Although Wylie's arm will be healed before the end of the season, it is considered doubtful that he can stay in good enough condition to take his place in the line-up for the last two games.

Jordan rates Saturday's opponent, Army, as the first team equal of any squad the varsity has met this year. While the Cadets lack the depth and finesse of old. Jordan believes that their starting team has great possibilities, on the basis of showing against Villanova. Northwestern, and Dartmouth.