BOSTON BOUNTIFUL IN SHOWS, SPOTS

Boston will be painted orange tonight.

Some 2,000 Princetonians will be in the big town, ising for kicks before they head south to the New Jersey ins again. Boston is not New York, but the Hub offers luxe entertainment from stripping to serenading.

Slumming It

For the dateless, there is Scollay Square -- sexy, sin and satisfying. Rosita Royce and her trained doves do soul-stirring number at the Old Howard Atheneum, while Philadelphia's own Billy eese 'n' Crackers" Hagen atributes his bit of wit to evening.

Down the street at the , there is redhead Winnie , with her variety of and bras. Joe and Nemo's spot where sophomores and row meet and get drunk .

On the Board

or escorted, the wander- college man has a pick of plays. Topping the list is of No Return" with Fonda at the Colonial on Street. Gloria Swan looks old and acts young with Niven in "Nina" at the on Tremont Street. Say Never" and "To a Son" are two mildly funny comedies starring nobody in particular at the Plymouth and Wilbur respectively, both on Tremont Street.

In Cambridge, the Old Vic's William Devlin stars in the Brattle Theatre's presentation of "Macbeth," an old English drama.

Screenings

For the moviegoer, Boston is decked out in a sparkling array of new films. Alec Guinness once again proves he's the master of English humor in "The Lavender Hill Mob" at the Exeter, on the street of that name. James Cagney invites everyone to "Come Fill the Cup" at the Paramount on Washington Street, while Jean Peters cuts up Bluebeard in "Anne of the Indies" at the RKO, entrances on Washington and Park Streets.

"Two Tickets to Broadway" opened last night at the Keith, also on Washington, for musical comedy fans. "The River" still rolls at the Beacon Hill on Tremont, and "An American in Paris" is still there at Loew's on Washington.

Stomp and Stagger

After the show, drinking and dancing until midnight are in order. For nice people there are the Shelton Roof for dancing, and the Copley-Plaza's Oval Room for drinking. The Latin Quarter features Lena Horne, while any college man with enough drinks in him gives the performance at the Vendome's Fife and Drum Room.

Those who like to do their drinking quietly should seek out the cocktail lounges at the Hotel Lincolnshire and Bradford.

Something different is offered at the Cave, the Club Rio, the French Village, Showtime, and the Village Barn, as the names imply. For those fellas who like those fellas, there's always the College Inn.

Good Clean Fun

Cambridge offers a monster dance at Leverett, informal, $3.60 per couple, George Graham's boys play for the people, and Princeton's own Tiger Tones sing for them.

And then, of course, there's always the poker game at the Crimson.

Slumming It

On the Board

Screenings

Stomp and Stagger

Good Clean Fun

On the Board

Screenings

Stomp and Stagger

Good Clean Fun

On the Board

Screenings

Stomp and Stagger

Good Clean Fun

Screenings

Stomp and Stagger

Good Clean Fun