The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Lowell, Eliot Elevens Win; Dunster Takes Soccer Title

In yesterday's finale of local House football competition, Eliot crushed Dudley, 21 to 0 while, Lowell easily downed Adams, 21 to 6. The eight House League teams have one game remaining this season against the Yale colleges at New Haven Friday.

Dudley and Adams, whose schedules are incomplete, may play each other after the Yale contests. However, the game is only tentative.

Although Leverett captured the House football crown from Winthrop with a 12 to 6 upset victory last Thursday, yesterday's games were important, too. The Bellboy's victory gives them a second-place tie with the Puritans, since both teams have records of five victories, one defeat, and one tie. The Elephants clinched a fourth-place deadlock with Dunster by defeating the Commuters.

Eliot completely outclassed Dudley, scoring in every period. Quarterback Charlie Cabot led the onslaught, passing for four Elephant touchdowns. On the third play, he threw five yards to Major Close for the score, and on the last play of the game he connected with a 40-yard pass play to end Sumner White.

Lowell quarterback Bob Lown passed for one touchdown and scored a second in his team's victory. The other Bellboy score came on a 15-yard off-tackle run by halfback Bucky Kahn.

In House touch football games, Dunster topped Leverett, 22 to 6, while Lowell squeezed past Kirkland, 30 to 24.

The Funster soccer team scored in every period to defeat Kirkland, 3 to 0, and clinch the House soccer championship yesterday. Dunster is undefeated, untied, and unscored upon, with six consecutive wins. Winthrop beat Dudley, 2 to 0, in another House soccer game. HOUSE FOOTBALL STANDINGS Leverett  6  1  0 Winthrop  5  1  1 Lewell  5  1  1 Dunster  4  3  0 Eliet  4  3  0 Kirkland  2  5  0 Adams  0  6*  0 Dudley  0  6*  0 (*schedules incomplete)