The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Ufford of Tennis Team Picked as Booter Pilot

Twenty-six varsity soccer lettermen elected Charles Wilbur Ufford '63 of Haverford. Pennsylvania, and Lowell House captain for 1952 yesterday. Ufford played regular right fullback all year and was chosen for the All-North first team last week.

Ufford has been a standout fullback at Harvard for three years, playing first-string on both the '53 freshman and last year's varsity teams. He also captained the soccer team at Deerfield.

Besides being '52 soccer captain, Ufford is also 52 tennis captain, and last year played number three on the national championship undefeated squash team. He was first singles on the tennis team all last spring.

This season Ufford's play on the soccer team has been outstanding in every game. Last Friday in New Haven his defensive performance was the best seen all season, and merited without any doubt his selection for the All-North first team.

Both retiring captain Dick Craven and Ufford were chosen from players of 16 New England and New York college teams to play in the North-South all-star game December 8 in Philadelphia.