Squash Team Whips M.I.T.

M.I.T. failed to provide any serious opposition to the varsity squash team's lid for its second straight undefeated season when they bowed 9 to 0 to the Crimson Saturday. The freshman also came through with a shut-out victory.

Harvard started with a one-match lead before Saturday's playing began. Alty Flagg played his number five match the day before and defeated his Tech opponent without trouble.

Charlie Ufford, playing his opening match of the year showed the effects of limited practice. He defeated Norm Malani. Tech's captain, without, dropping a game. But lacked some of his usual polish. Ufford was in Philadelphia, playing in the all-star soccer game during the Crimson's 10 to 1 trouncing of Dartmouth last week.

No Losses

"Muggy" Mugaseth, Captain Jim Bacon, Dave Symmes, Dave Watts, Wis Wood, Charlie Elliott, and Mike Ward provided the other Crimson wins, without losing a game. Only Bacon and Flagg were extended by their opponents. The win was the team's second straight shut-out.

In the freshman match Bill Wister, playing number one, Guy Paschal in two, Bob Hartley, Don Steig. Bats Wheeler, and Mike Levinson all scored decisive wins. No Tech player was able to score more than 11 points in a game.

Before the match, Guy Paschal of New York City and Lionel Hall was chosen captain of the Yardlings for the remainder of the season.