Crimson Key Weekend Set; Broido Head

Scheduling of Events Started; Houses' Social and Financial Aid Sought; May 10 Chosen

The third annual all-College weekend will be held on the weekend of May 10, the Crimson Key, sponsors of the affair announced last night.

Joseph A. Broido '52, a member of the Key cabinet has been named coordinator of the weekend activities, and is now at work lining up a full schedule of events for the spring dates.

In a statement last night Broido declared that it was to be "more than just the usual dance. The success of the affair depends on the support of the entire college and every group within it throughout the weekend." Broido stated, "and we will do everything we can to encourage wholesale participation."

The first step in Broido's plan is to bring in the Houses. Arrangements are now being made for both financial and social assistance from this quarter, but complete plans will not be ready until some time after vacation.

Broido emphasized the need for student support of the project last night, stating that he hoped that all organiza- tions would schedule the spring activities to fit into the weekend. "Picnics, parties, and supplementary dances will all contribute to the success of the affair," he said, "and we hope that a Friday through Sunday program will be attractive."

The date, the first weekend of reading period, the first weekend after generals and divisionals, was chosen after consultations with other colleges, and efforts are now being made to avoid a conflict with the Freshman Jubilee.

There will be full representation of all athletic teams on the chosen time, the date of the Adams Cup regatta