Key Calendar For Activities Received Well

A master calendar including the dates of all student activities prepared by the Crimson Key received the support of 17 college organizations at a meeting in the Student Activities Center yesterday.

The meeting, organized by Key member Michael G. Yamin '53, gave an unanimous vote of approval to Yamin's plan. According to the program adopted, the calendar will hang in the office of the Crimson Key and all organizations will choose their dates after consulting the calendar.

The Key's function is merely a service one. In the event of conflict it has no power to deny dates to any organization. A move to set a deadline for scheduling advance dates was overruled at yesterday's meeting.

Other organizations which were unable to send representatives to the meeting have expressed their desire to participate in the plan. Yamin has invited all College and Radcliffe organizations holding functions during the school year to make use of the calendar.

Among 18 organizations which were unable to send representatives to the meeting were the Band and Harvard Dramatic Club. However, all expressed a desire to participate in the plan. Yamin has invited all College and Radcliffe organizations holding functions during the school year to make use of the calendar.