Swimmers Meet Powerful Elis Here; Six Visits New Haven

Richardson Will Succeed Goaltender Corning For Crimson as Sextet Eyes Repeat Win

By James M. Storey

Nate Corning will not play in the Crimson goal tonight as Cooney Weiland's varsity sextet tries to repeat last week's spectacular upset over Yale. The game starts at 8:30 p.m. in the New Haven Arena. Harvard, which shut out the Elis, 4 to 0, will also be without the services of defenseman Jim Wykoff for its final game of the season.

Sophomore Brad Richardson will be in the nets for the Crimson tonight in the absence of Corning, who who went on probation yesterday. Dick Thomas, former Kirkland House player, in the second goalic.

Wykoff injured his hip before the first Yale game, but it has not responded to treatment. George Chase will make the trip as spare defenseman.

Since Saturday's game, in which Corning registered his first shutout as the Crimson quashed Yale's chances for the N.C.A.A. berth, Harvard has dropped its second game to Princeton, 8 to 3. The Crimson record now stands at 12 wins and 10 defeats. The Elis, meanwhile, pounded A.I.C., 11 to 3, to up their total to 14 victories, 2 losses, and a tie.

Burke on Second Line

Dusty Burke will again play on the second line with Bob DiBlasio and Nat Harris; Morgy Hatch will skate with Armory Hubbard and Walt Greeley. Bill Timpson is the spare wingman.

After playing its best game of the season against Yale, Harvard seemed to lose all its finesse when Princeton scored five times in the last period on Tuesday. The Crimson will have to be at its fastest and roughest again tonight, for Yale is out for vengeance.