'Cliffe Will Vote On WRRB, News, Commuter Pleas

Two Annex groups which want to scrap their voting power on the Student Council, and one group which wants to gain a Council seat, will sent 'Cliffedwellers to the polls soon to decide the issues.

Voting will probably take place next week, Student Government President Maryalice McArdle '52 announced yesterday, on proposals by Radio Radcliffe, the Radcliffe News, and the commuters. The requests require constitutional changes and therefore need a majority vote of at least half the student body.

WRRB and the News wish to withdraw their votes on the Council, while the commuters request a formal organization and a Council seat,

Three Steps Asked

Mary Jane Wade '52, who framed the commuter petition, last night stated that she will deliver it to Council members today after she secures the necessary 25 signatures. It will be brought up for Council approval Monday.

Her petition proposes three additions to the constitution: one would form an organization of non-resident students, with a president, secretary, and treasurer; the second would give voting power on the Council to the commuter president; and the third states, "The Commuter Organization shall function in an administrative capacity in all matters pertaining to non-resident students."

Council yesterday approved the Radio and News petitions.