Phone Interviews For Sex 'Survey' End at Radcliffe

The fake Kinsey researcher who telephoned three Radcliffe dormitories Wednesday night did not attempt further research yesterday.

Some Whitman Hall students queried by the fraud at that time, refused to disclose last night the details of their conversations. "I wouldn't tell my own mother," one Everett House girl said.

The breakfast table reaction of girls who had not been questioned was that the affair was "pretty funny." Some 'Cliffites said that they would have suspected a hoax immediately and would not have answered.

"Any self-respecting Social Relations major knows that such things are not done over the telephone," remarked one Briggs Hall sophomore.

The researcher, whom many suspect is a pervert, asked such questions as: "How old are you?" "Do you pet on dates?" "Have you ever indulged in sexual intercourse?" Subjects thought at the time that the questioner's manner was extremely scientific.

The "interviewer" told the girls who answered his calls that he was Professor Howard of the Kinsey Foundation. He said he would contact 100 girls in the next few days to answer his questionnaire anonymously.